Following an energy audit the design and specification process is one which can determine how successful the implementation and outcomes stage is. NuGreen Solutions takes a ‘Product Agnostic’ approach, this ensures we are designing and specifying solutions which benefit you most.
In a ‘Product Agnostic’ approach we source energy efficiency technology, plant and equipment from the world’s leading manufacturers, designed for optimal performance and fit for purpose.
Our solutions take a ‘total cost of ownership’ approach with a ‘Whole of Life’ view; which considers design, cost, performance, installation, efficiency, maintenance, recyclability, upgradability, functionality and aesthetic.
NuGreen Solutions in-house design and engineering teams provide a range of services including:
- Modelling, Design Development and Final Documentation
- Value engineering
- DiaLUX, AGI32 Lighting Design
- Energy Modelling
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Sensor and Controls architecture
- Schematics & As-Builts
- Product selection and specifying (inc Alternatives)
- ‘Best of Breed’ product identification
- Research and product development (in partnership with manufacturers)
- Direct from manufacturer import and procurement